WILD ART WILL BE HELD IN THE FALL Of 2017 aND SPRING OF 2018!
Two years ago marked the start of our Wild Art program, specifically designed to foster imaginative expression in nature.
Our Wild Art guides all have undergraduate or career experience in art-related fields, including ceramics, sculpture, studio art and graphic design. They are excited to fuse their passion for art and the outdoors with Wild Kids!
- cultivate awareness of inner-voice
- practice honest and open listening to intuition
- develop sensory acuity in the natural world
- experiment with different perspectives
- exercise imagination through art and story telling
- practice creative problem-solving
- expand comfort zones
- develop appreciation for nature as a teacher (biomimicry) and as inspiration for creativity
- practice active appreciation of change, impermanence, creativity and intuition
- practice mindful gratitude for the present moment