Running Wild Wyoming Packing List
- Label all of your items!
- We will be able to do laundry.
- Please pack your gear in a small to medium size duffle bag.
- We will allow cell phones only during specific "call-home" hours during the day.
- Please bring any school work you may need to complete (computers are fine, but you'll have to visit the public library for internet).
- August weather in Buffalo can range from ‘60s to ‘80s, ‘50s in the mountains.
☐ 2-3 pairs running shorts
☐ 3-4 running tops, quick-dry
☐ Leggings that go to ankles for boys and girls for running if chilly
☐ Long sleeve base layer for running if chilly
☐ Long hiking pants
☐ Light-weight, long-sleeve top (button down)
☐ Fleece jacket/pullover (or hoodie)
☐ 2 “walking around town” outfits
☐ 5 pairs running socks
☐ Hat with wide brim or baseball hat
☐ Winter beanie
☐ 2 pairs running shoes (regular or trail)
☐ Slippers or sandals for around town
☐ Small day-pack (for lunches, snacks, water bottles)
☐ Flip Belt
☐ 2 qt-size water bottles (1 can be Camelback)
☐ Sleeping bag
☐ Sleeping pad
☐ Dirty clothes bag
☐ Reflective vest or belt
☐ Personal toiletry items (travel size)
☐ Any medicine
☐ Camera (optional)
☐ Spending money for town
Running Wild will provide Tents, Shampoo/Conditioner, Soap, First aid kit